Full Bar & Cafe
If you’re in need of a pick me up, our studio bar and cafe will sort you out! Fresh food, snacks, coffee or a drop from the bar if you’re after something a bit stronger…
We work with and support local business wherever possible, and the majority of what you find in our cafe and bar is from a local producer:
- on our taps you will find a rotating list of local beers from breweries such as Young Henrys, Stomping Ground and Dainton
- our bottled wines are from Noisy Ritual
- our gin is from Cedar Fox whiskey from Starward and vodka from Cape Grim 666
- our coffee beans are from Wood & Co.
- our fresh food is made in house and pies are supplied by Caspers.
AccessibilityThree Phase Studios is fully accessible, including an accessible toilet.
Kitchen, Mezzanine & Courtyard
When you need to escape your room, we’ve plenty of space for you to take a break. Head up to the spacious mezzanine, catch some sun in the courtyard or have a cuppa in the kitchen. Our Kitchen is fully equipped with:
- Complimentary herbal teas and coffee
- Microwave, kettle and sandwich press
- Bar fridge
Public transport options include the Upfield train line, (Anstey station is 350 metres away) Sydney Road trams, (Route 19, stop 26) and Albion Street buses. (Route 503)
For those driving, the Moreland Rd exit on Citylink is just a few minutes away. After hours parking is plentiful. For day sessions during traditional business hours, limited onsite parking is available.
Three Phase Rehearsal Studios are open 7 days per week excluding public holidays.
- Monday to Friday: 12pm – 12am
- Weekends: 12pm – 6pm
Three Phase Coffee
Three Phase Coffee is open 7 days a week – from 8.00am weekdays and 11.00am weekends. We’re serving delicious coffee from Wood & Co, and a great selection of food including Caspes pies, fresh toasties made on site, and tasty treats.With a great outdoor seating area on the deck and plentiful parking for cars, bikes, and prams, it’s a great spot for a quick coffee and bite on the go!