Full Bar & Cafe
If you’re in need of a pick me up, our studio bar and cafe will sort you out! Fresh food, snacks, coffee or a drop from the bar if you’re after something a bit stronger…
We work with and support local business wherever possible, and the majority of what you find in our cafe and bar is from a local producer:
- On our taps you will find a rotating list of local beers from breweries such as Young Henrys, Two Birds and Fixation Brewing Co.
- Our bottled wines are from Noisy Ritual
- Our Gin is from Cedar Fox Whiskey from Starward and vodka from Cape Grim 666
- Our coffee beans are from Proud Mary and milk from St. David Dairy
- And our fresh food is supplied by KA Pies and Fig Fine Foods
AccessibilityThree Phase Studios is fully accessible, including an accessible toilet.
Kitchen, Mezzanine & Courtyard
When you need to escape your room, we’ve plenty of space for you to take a break. Head up to the spacious mezzanine, catch some sun in the courtyard or have a cuppa in the kitchen. Our Kitchen is fully equipped with:
- Complimentary herbal teas and coffee
- Microwave, kettle and sandwich press
- Bar fridge
Public transport options include the Upfield train line, (Anstey station is 350 metres away) Sydney Road trams, (Route 19, stop 26) and Albion Street buses. (Route 503)
For those driving, the Moreland Rd exit on Citylink is just a few minutes away. After hours parking is plentiful. For day sessions during traditional business hours, limited onsite parking is available.
Three Phase Rehearsal Studios are open 7 days per week and 362 days per year (give or take!)
- Sunday to Friday: 12pm – 12am
- Saturday: 12pm – 6pm